Making optimization with CAD geometry in an automated loop reliable presents several challenges. CAPRI CAE Gateway provides the key ingredients to make optimization easy and reliable.
- Hands-off geometry transfer from CAD to CAE
- Permits a CAE process to drive parametric changes in the actual CAD model
- Very high reliability in generating watertight components for design configurations
- Supports complex workflows where geometry errors can be rolled back and analyzed
- Distributed computing architecture to support optimization in a heterogeneous/HPC computing environment
Optimization aerodynamic design of a vehicle is challenging. CAPRI CAE Gateway is enabling engineers at NASA to perform thousands of design studies with parametric CAD models.